The (Not So) Exciting Stories Of My Adventures In The Japanese Countryside...

"If we are always arriving and departing, it is also true that we are eternally anchored. One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things." -Henry Miller

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Japanese-Russian Lesson (Blatantly Plagiarized from NHK)

As you may (or may not) know, I harbour small hopes of learning Russian in addition to Japanese. It's really quite ambitious of me as I genuinely seem to have no aptitude for either language.

So yesterday I studied Japanese from the NHK Russian language broadcast instead of the English one. Here are the notes for your studying pleasure! Email me if you want translation, I didn't include it because the Japanese is at beginners' level...

日本語がよくわかるようになりました、ね。
Вы стали хорошо говорит по-японскии, да?

いいえ、まだまだです。
Нет, ешё не совсем.

テレビのニュズなんかはどうですか。
А теленовости уже пoнятны?

むずかしくて、半分ぐらいしかわかりません。
Трудно, ронимаю лишь наполовину.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home