The (Not So) Exciting Stories Of My Adventures In The Japanese Countryside...

"If we are always arriving and departing, it is also true that we are eternally anchored. One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things." -Henry Miller

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Unbelievable


Most of you know that I've been desperately trying to organize a trip to Russia for the past few months. Unfortunately, the airfare from Tokyo has been prohibitively expensive. Just when I accepted that the trip is not meant to be this year, I saw this outrageous fare on Aeroflot's website:

Moscow-Paris-Mosow for USD $209.00
http://www.aeroflot.ru/eng/info.asp?ob_no=4713

I damned near choked! If I can find a discounted airfare from Japan to France (not impossible) then its also feasible I could go there a gazillion times cheaper by flying to Moscow via Paris.

If not, I'm going back to China!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home