The (Not So) Exciting Stories Of My Adventures In The Japanese Countryside...

"If we are always arriving and departing, it is also true that we are eternally anchored. One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things." -Henry Miller

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Why I love my san-nen sei kids...


We were teaching them the following grammar structure:
It is "_______" for me to do something (for example, "It is interesting for me to study English. It is fun for me to travel.")

The JTE gave them a fill-in-the-blanks handout.

The last sentence was "It is impossible for me to _________."

They were stumped. Only one student out of 35 could complete this sentence. Her answer was "It is impossible for me to fly."

No limitations...hurray for them!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Angie! Christi told me about your blog, Im really enjoying it. This entry in particular was cool. Good luck with your future plans, hope to see you in Chicago sometime!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Hi Lidia! Its been a long time, how are you? Email me when you have time and we'll catch up. I hope to be in Chicago this December - will you be around then?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home